Fiverr aims to streamline hiring or getting hired as a freelancer by different parties. This has aided small and large corporations in cutting costs incurred in hiring middlemen to look for freelancers. Also, freelancers can sell their work to anyone without limitations.
Some gigs a freelancer can sell on the platform include logo designs, WordPress designs, and copywriting. As a freelancer, you can set the price for your services. If you are the one marketing your services, you are considered a seller.
Different Seller Levels of Fiverr
As a seller, you need to begin somewhere in the freelancing game to go up different Fiverr seller levels. You achieve this by marketing your gigs, ensuring your clients are happy, delivering on time, maintaining high-quality services, and getting good reviews.
It takes some time before you advance to the next level, which can be disappointing for beginners. You should know that Fiverr will improve your account if your services are original and reliable. You receive rating stars for different reviews at each upgraded level. This makes it easy for buyers to find your services.
Here Are The Different Fiverr Levels And Their Differences.
Your journey as a new seller begins after you create your first gig on the fiverr platform. You are encouraged to give your best work to get promoted to the next level at this point. Positive ratings, completing a predetermined number of orders on time without cancellations, and avoiding account warnings are required to get to the next level.
As a new seller, you can do the following.
- Create a max of 7 active gigs. Both published and unpublished gigs are considered.
- You can add a maximum of 2 extra services per gig.
- Create Custom offers costing up to $20000 each.
- After 14 days of service delivery, you are eligible to withdraw your earnings.
Level one Seller
The process of achieving different levels is automatic. Your work as a new seller is reviewed after 60 days, and if you are eligible enough, you get to level one seller. To get to this level, you need to have achieved the following in the previous level.
- You have at least 60 days of active selling experience.
- Finished at least ten orders.
- Made at least $400.
- Maintained a 4.7-star rating for over 60 days.
- Your on-time order completion rate is at 90% over the past 60 days.
- Your response rate is at 90% over the past 60 days.
- Have no warnings for over 30 days.
As a level one seller, you get to do the following.
- Create a max of 10 gigs. Both unpublished and published gigs are considered.
- Add up to four extra services per gig, each of which can cost up to $40.
- Make personalized offers up to $20,000 apiece.
- Withdrawal of earnings after 14 days
Level Two Seller
What is Fiverr level 2 seller? This is a seller who has been upgraded from level one. You must achieve the following to be considered a level two seller.
- Being a seller for at least 120 days.
- Finishing at least 50 orders since you started as a new seller.
- Income of at least $2,000.
- Keeping your rating at 4.7 for more than 60 days.
- 60 days of delivering a 90% response rate score.
- Over 60 days, reach a 90% order completion rate.
- 60 days with an on-time delivery score of 90%.
- Avoid getting any warnings beyond 30 days.
Being a level two seller, you get to enjoy the following benefits.
- Creating up to 20 active gigs, which are inclusive of both published and unpublished gigs.
- Adding up to five extra services per gg for a maximum of $50 each.
- Create Custom Offers worth up to $20,000 each.
- Benefit from priority customer service.
- 14 days after earning money your money, you can withdraw it.
Choosing a Level Two seller is a wise choice if you are a buyer with a project that must be high-quality and is time sensitive. You lessen your need to request modifications and increase your likelihood of getting a prompt reply from your service provider.
Fiverr Level 1 vs Level 2
- Level 1 sellers are limited to a certain degree while Level 2 sellers have no limitations on the number of orders they can receive.
- Being at level 2, you get paid higher compared to level one sellers.
Both buyers and sellers need to understand how they can mutually benefit from each other and what level is the best fit for the job.
Top Rated Seller
This is the last level, and the highest status Fiverr offers sellers. The Top Rated level includes a select group of knowledgeable sellers. This rank must be earned manually, unlike the other ranks, which are attained automatically.
When the editorial team at Fiverr has manually reviewed your performance over the last 60 days and you have achieved the following qualifications, you get the rank.
- You have at least 180 days of active selling experience.
- You’ve successfully finished at least 100 orders.
- You make more than $20,000 annually.
- 60 days have passed with you maintaining a 4.7-star rating.
- Over the past 60 days, your response rate has garnered a 90% rating.
- Over the past 60 days, your order completion rate has gotten a 90% rating.
- Over 60 days, your on-time delivery score has gotten a score of 90%.
- Over 30 days, you have not received any warnings.
As a Top-Rated merchant, you get to enjoy the following benefits.
- Creating up to 30 active gigs. Both published and unpublished gigs are considered.
- Adding up to six extras serves per gig, each costing a maximum of $100.
- You can create personalized offers of up to $20,000.
- Enjoy Customer Support with Priority.
- Take your money out after seven days.
As a buyer, if you want to enjoy the services of a top-rated seller, you should be ready to pay higher fees than for the other levels. The good thing is that your money will be worth the services delivered.
How To Be Successful On Fiverr
Regardless of your seller level on Fiverr, you want to ensure that you are providing the best service possible. There are a couple of things you should keep in mind when starting your next gig.
Ask The Right Questions
You should enquire about the buyer’s needs if it’s not clear. This knowledge will assist you in providing exactly the work that is needed to satisfy the buyer’s needs.
You always have the option to say “no” to a task if you believe you cannot complete it because of its complexity.
Keep Transactions On The Fiverr Platform
If a buyer approaches you as a seller and requests services outside of Fiverr.com, they are violating the platform’s Terms of Service and putting you at risk of fraud.
The platform can only protect buyers and sellers if transaction activity is happening on their platform. The submission of any message, gig, or page that contains payment information is subjected to review for compliance with the Terms and Services. This brings delays in orders, issue warnings, and the suspension of your Fiverr account.
By making sure your user profile is clear about who you are and the kind of work you perform, you can reflect the quality and transparency you demand from a buyer.
This is possible if you.
- Clearly define your skills. Describe why you feel you are the best choice for that category.
- Show your true face. This creates professionalism since buyers will know they are working with a real person.
- Being straight to the point. Don’t provide off-topic profile information. Immediately a buyer lands on your profile, they should take the shortest time possible to consider your services or not.
Work Closely With Customer Care
Having a Fiverr account does not guarantee that you will be aware of everything happening around you, especially as a beginner. If you have difficulty navigating the platform, you can always contact the Customer Support Team to help you out. You can always review the Terms and Services if you feel that your services may be illegitimate.
Fiverr has made many freelancers achieve their dreams of doing what they love most and getting paid for it. With a clear understanding of Fiverr level 1 vs level 2 differences and other rankings on Fiverr, you can easily choose which one suits your needs.
As a seller, you must be committed and adhere to all Fiverr terms and conditions to get ranked higher. Remember that the higher you get ranked, the better the benefits you enjoy.
Get Organized & Win More Clients
Kosmo has everything you need to run your freelancing business.